Date(s) - 01/25/2020
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
OSU Benton County Extension office
Date & Time: Saturday, January 25th, 2019; 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
Location: Beazell Memorial Forest Education Center
37283 Kings Valley Hwy (Hwy 223); Philomath, OR 97370
From Philomath: Hwy 20 westbound to the Wren/Kings Valley (Hwy
223) turnoff, then north about 6 miles, watch for signs, Beazell is on the
east side of highway.
Cost: $15.00 for lunch (Valley Catering – menu chicken pot pie)
RSVP by Friday 1/17 to OSU Benton County Extension office 541-766-6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a headcount for lunch. Please pay at the door.
- Come at 10:30 for social meet and greet; BCSWA business meeting begins at 11:00.
- Lunch served at 12:00 noon, followed by:
Special Presentation: “The Art and Design of Sustainable Trails”
Presented by Matt McPharlin, OSU Research Forest
- Updates: OSWA – Jim James; Log Market – Van Decker
- Awards and Recognitions — Door Prizes!
BCSWA upcoming events