Columbia County Small Woodlands Association
An association of forest land owners who manage family forests in Columbia County, Oregon. Members share their expertise with one another and with all who have an interest in preserving family forest lands for generations to come.
A member of OSWA; providing opportunity to family forest land owners via networking, education, idea generation and advocacy.
Feel free to contact us!
If you would like to be added to our email distribution list, click here:
2021 Seedling Order Form
Click here to download the CCSWA 2021 Seedling Order Form. CCSWA Member cost is $60.00 per bag of 120 for Douglas Fir & $70 per bag of 100 for Western Red Cedar. ORDER EARLY. Quantities are limited to the crop now growing. Our 2021 crop is the last of three historically large crops, and we should have plenty of seedlings but we may give paid up CCSWA members priority until no later than October 1.
- 5-12-2020 Board meeting 7 pm Columbia County Road Department (CANCELED)
- 5-16-2020 Spring dinner meeting Beaver Homes Grange 5pm to 9pm (CANCELED)
- 6-9-2020 Board meeting 7 pm Columbia County Road Department(CANCELED)
- 7-14-2020 Board meeting 7 pm Columbia County Road Department (CANCELED)
- 7-17-2020 set up summer picnic, time and location to be determined (CANCELED)
- 7-18-2020 summer picnic, time and location to be determined (CANCELED)
- 8-11-2020 Board meeting 7 pm Columbia County Road Department
- 10-13-2020 Board meeting 7 pm Columbia County Road Department
- 11-7-2020 Quincy Grange 5pm, 5:30 fried chicken dinner, elections, program.
To download a simple printable version of Columbia County Small Woodlands 2020 Event Calendar, click here.