Welcome to Benton County OSWA Chapter
Meetings from 4-6 pm on the 1st Monday of the Month at the Benton County Extension Office.
Everyone welcome to attend.
Current Contact Information
Benton Chapter has an active board of directors. Feel free to contact them for information on this chapter and its activities and events.
For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benton Chapter Board of Directors
- President – Karen Fleck Harding @ 541-929-6398
- President Elect – David Ehlers @ 541-231-7094
- Treasurer – Jane Brandenburg
- Secretary – Dena Oakes
- Member/OSWA Rep – Nancy Hathaway @ 541-758-5510
- Program Chair – Pat Boren
- Education Chair – Rita Adams @ 541-752-3324
- Tree Farmer of Year Program Chair – David Hibbs @ 541-752-3245
- Member at large – Mike Albrecht @ 541-231-0337
- Member at large –
Benton County OSWA Chapter News & Events
Quarterly Bark January 2020 Issue Download .pdf
On Saturday, June 22, Oakes Investment LLC hosted a Neighbor to Neighbor tour to celebrate its selection as the 2018 Oregon Tree Farmer of the Year. We had the opportunity to see what the Carr-Oakes family has been up to on their tree farm over the past year. We took a drive along the excellent […]
The Benton County Chapter has revived our popular “discussion group tours” or “twilight tours” where we visit each other’s properties and discuss forest management ideas. It’s an opportunity to see what/how others are doing things, show off our accomplishments, make suggestions, ask questions, discuss issues and problems and just have a general learning experience. No formal […]