Welcome to Benton County OSWA Chapter
Meetings from 4-6 pm on the 1st Monday of the Month at the Benton County Extension Office.
Everyone welcome to attend.
Current Contact Information
Benton Chapter has an active board of directors. Feel free to contact them for information on this chapter and its activities and events.
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com
- President - Karen Fleck Harding @ 541-929-6398
- President Elect – David Ehlers @ 541-231-7094
- Secretary/Treasurer - Greg Vollmer @ 541-929-5198
- Member/OSWA Rep - Nancy Hathaway @ 541-758-5510
- Program Chair – David Ehlers @ 541-231-7094
- Education Chair – Rita Adams @ 541-752-3324
- Tree Farmer of Year Program Chair – David Hibbs @ 541-752-3245
- Member at large – Pat Boren @ 541-929-2144
- Member at large – Mike Albrecht @ 541-231-0337
- Member at large – Laura Harmsen@ 541-735-6719
- Member at large – Roger Workman @ 541-619-3586
Benton County OSWA Chapter News & Events
Wood We Need From the Forests of Home Guest Speaker: Peter Hayes Washington County Chapter/OSWA Peter will join us to share the story and opportunities of the Build Local Alliance. Since 2005 this non-profit has served as a community catalyst helping forest owners, millers, distributors, designers, makers, and users to work in partnerships that connect […]
Carbon – Better in the Woods or the Wood Product? Maureen Puettmann: WoodLife Environmental Consultants Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials Director of Operations Elaine Oneil: Executive Director of the Washington Farm Forestry Association CORRIM Director of Science & Sustainability Date: Friday, January 11, 2019 Time: 6:30-8:30 pm Location: Corvallis/Benton County Library Join Elaine […]
Here is a wonderful article on Oregon’s Small Woodland Association’s Tree Farmer of the Year 2018! All in the family: Benton County clan recognized as Tree Farmers of the Year December 6, 2019 Written by: Bennett Hall Published in Corvallis Gazette-Times