OSWA 2017 Annual Meeting – June 15th, 16th, & 17th
Lane County has agreed to host the 2017 OSWA Annual Meeting. They were invited to host the meeting when Lane County’s Dave and Dianne Rankin were selected 2016 Oregon Outstanding Tree Farmers of the Year. This continues the tradition of coordinating OSWA’s Annual Meeting with the Outstanding Tree Farmers of the Year woods tour.
The Annual Meeting Committee is working on the details of the meeting, but here are the things that have already been decided.
- Meeting Dates – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday June 15, 16, and 17.
- Location – Three Rivers Casino, Florence, Oregon
- Thursday – June 15th
- Optional tour to be determined
- OSWA Board Meeting Thursday evening
- Friday – June 16th
- Annual Meeting Program
- Formal Required Annual Membership Meeting
- Awards Banquet
- Silent Auction
- Saturday – June 17th
- Outstanding Tree Farmer of the Year woods tour
The meeting will be open to OSWA and non-OSWA members.
The meeting brochure and registration forms will be mailed to members and local family forest owners who are not OSWA members in April. It is not too early to be thinking about items to donate to the silent auction and to be marking your calendars and planning to attend.
This will be another great OSWA Annual Meeting.